Pizza Hoes! :D

Last night after a pretty hot walk with my family, we came home and got ready to eat pizza! Yay! My dad also made some wheat bread for us and an ailing client. Doesn't it look cute?
As I mentioned in my other blog post, my dad decided to take a break from making calzones, so he went back to making normal pizzas last night! Yum!
Above is my dad's pizza with ground beef, fresh mozzarella, basil leaves, and olives.

Here is my huge pizza, complete with an egg! :) Otherwise, it has the same toppings on it as my dads, minus olives. I never cared much for olives. My pizza was very tasty; the ground beef was a nice change from ham or pepperoni, so that was good. Even the fresh mozarella tasted really good and was all gooey! I love the addition of the fresh basil leaves from our plant too. :)

And lastly, here is my sister's pizza! :) Hers has the same as my dads, mnius the olives. She doesn't like the idea of putting an egg on pizza. :)
She wanted me to take a picture of her being all excited! :D

This morning I went to work for a bit and did some printing of important papers for my dad and some other people in his office. I also got a raise! Yay! I went from $8.50 an hour to $10! :D Otherwise, it has been a pretty relaxing and quiet day. Not much going on at all. I feel very fatigued though, so I have been resting every since I got home. I probably feel this way from the heat and all the walking yesterday. I have been drinking lots of water, so hopefully that will help.
I am hoping that Andrew can stay over this weekend, so I need to plan that out with him! Yay!!!! I am so excited!!! I need to decide what to cook for him.....hmmmmmm..... ;)

Comments

  1. awwww,that's nice of your dad! hope ur feeling better hun, and get those tix hun! :)

    love you <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Peek into Zalea's World: Part 1

First day back from Japan and BIG NEWS! :D

Two Special Pieces and Great News!