A Wonderful Sunday!!!

Oh, am I having a case of the Mondays today! I had the most wonderful Friday and Sunday this past weekend, and now I am back in the motion of classes and studying and annoying people. Ugh. I miss Andrew a lot and the only thing keeping me going right now is the fact that he has a gig here on campus tomorrow night and I am soooo proud of him and excited! I am just going to stay strong and look forward to it! :)

It's funny, I have just come to the realization that I really hate studying. The past few weeks have been gloriously study free and I have been relaxed and feeling good. Now, I have some papers and a mid-term and everything seems miserable here. I really don't want this semester to end..... :( There are so many things up in the air concerning next semester and this summer. I hope it will all turn out alright. I applied for a Pacific Fund Grant to get money for my trip to Japan this summer, but I haven't heard a thing and I was supposed to last week! So, we will see what happens. Andrew is so positive and supportive; he truly is an amazing person. :) Sorry to sound like such a downer, but that's what is going on right now.

Anyway, on to happy foodie-ness loving~! :3
It was early Sunday afternoon and we were aching for a quick bite to eat before heading over to Andrew's band practice. Thus, we went to our current favorite place, Tepa Taqueria! :D Actually, we went on Friday for a delectable lunch of carnitas nachoes and horchata, so yesterday we only got one order of nachoes and a HUGE cup of horchata! SO GOOD!
I asked my cute love to hold the horchata next to his head to compare-- yep, it was huge and so refreshing! I love the sweetness of the sugar and cinnamon, and the rice milk is so light and perfect~ I think I found my new favorite summer drink! :D

I was dying to wear a cute patterned dress that day and I was happy that it stayed hot! I was quite comfortably cool, drinking my refreshing hor~cha~ta~ :)

Every day I think about how fortunate and grateful I am for not only Andrew, but for all the amazing people in my life! Andrew is such a kind, sweet, and considerate person and I strive to be like him because I admire and respect him so. Also, I am deeply in love with him and can't wait until we get married!!!! :D My friends are so kind to me when I am feeling a little low-- they took me out to dinner on Thursday night! (pics coming soon!) My family is strong and working hard and I want to work hard for them too! So yeah, just wanted to give a little shout-out to all the sweet people I love~ :D
I also love meeting new people, so anyone reading my blog, please say hello! :)

Comments

  1. oh my cute baby i love you so much too! not as much as the nachos but enough... <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Special Pieces and Great News!

First day back from Japan and BIG NEWS! :D

A Peek into Zalea's World: Part 1